Specially Designed Fan in Either Direction of Rotation
- Fan Cooling — Fan size and design permit a smooth, effective flow of air beneath, above, and around all sides of the reducer.
- Rugged Finned Housings — Housings of higher quality cast iron are ribbed for maximum strength and heat dissipation.
- Increased Oil Capacity — A built-in lubrication system decreases oxidation rate and increases lubricant life.
- Centrifugally Cast Bronze Gears — Ensure increased resistance to wear and fatigue pitting.
- Flamatic-Hardened Worms — Maximum thread stregth and resistance to wear.
- Large Gear Shaft Diameters — Withstand torsional and overhung loads.
- Generously Size Bearings — Provide greater rigidity to accommodate radial, thrust, and overhung loads
Single Worm Reducers
- 3 inch to 12 inch Center Distances.
- Ratios from 3-1/9:1 to 95:1
- Up to 170 input horsepower.
4 inch to 12 inch Center Distances.
Ratios from 32:1 to 394:1.
Up to 60 input horsepower.
Output torque up to 145,000 in-lb.
- Ratios from 25:1 to 6650:1.
- Output Torque up to 145,000.
- Center distancecombinations 3″ to 6″ primary reducer and 3″ to 12″ secondary reduce.
..3″ to 12″ C.D. Worm Gear Drives
AF – Worm Under Configuration
RF – Worm Over Configuration
UF – Veritcally Up Output Shaft Configuration
DF – Vertically Down Output Shaft Configuration
HAF – Standard Worm Under Horizontal Output Shaft Configuration
HUF – Vertically Up Output Shaft Configuration
HDF – Vertically Down Output Shaft Configuration
RFA – Standard Double Worm Horizontal Output Shaft Configuration
RFU – Vertically Up Output Shaft Configuration
RFD – Vertically Down Output Shaft Configuration.