High Quality Custom Drives
- Single and multiple speed drives in single to quadruple reductions
- Helical, bevel, spur, planetary or worm gear designs
- From 10 to 10,000 horsepower
- Up to 4.5 Million inch pounds of output torque
- Through hardened or case hardened and ground helical gearing rated to AGMA 6013-A06
- Dimensional replacements for existing drives – Horizontal or vertically offset designs
Serving the Following Industries and More:
- Steel production and processing
- Rubber production
- Mineral processing
- Movable bridges
- Material handling
- Overhead cranes
Enclosed Drives Feature:
- Anti-friction rolling element bearings selected to provide specified L-10 life and accept an application’s external loads.
- Heavy duty fabricated steel housing with internal bearing support pedestals where necessary.
- Lubrication systems: internal splash lubrication or shaft/motor driven pump systems; air/oil or water/oil heat exchangers where required; oil filters; teleflow indicators; sight feed oilers when specified.
Our Dimensionally Interchangeable Replacement Drives feature:
- Designs to meet all critical mounting dimensions of existing drives.
- Redesigned gearing to provide additional power transmission capability.
- Revised gear ratios to accommodate new process requirements.
- Redesigned bearing arrangements to provide equal or higher life expectancy at the higher power ratings and speeds.