Built for a Long Life
- Integral Worm and Input Shaft — Precision cut, induction hardened, and precision ground for smooth operation and long life cycle.
- Four Bearing Design Standard — Maintains proper gear mesh and alignment (except some hollow shaft sizes).
- Alloy Bronze Gear — Chill cast bronze for increases strength and durability.
- Internally Cast Chevron — On sidewalls of Worm Top styles to direct oil to bearings, improving bearing lubrication and seal life.
- Cast Iron Housing Body— Resists corrosion. The one-piece case is strong and compact.
- Painted Housing Interior — Seals against corrosion, prevents contamination from casting.
- Many Models Available — Click to see our available models.
WG Series Speed Reducers
Center Distances from 40mm to 225mm
Single reduction from 5:1 to 70:1 – fractional HP up to 50 HP.
Output Torque – 200 in-lbs to 52,000 in-lbs.
Double Reduction from 50:1 to 3600:1
Higher Ratios in a Single Reduction Unit